This may just be your last job application.
Our hope is to find a Graphic Designer who values creative strategy and that will love a tight brief, build on it, and take it to heights the client couldn’t have imagined.
We seek someone who will foster an ambitious creative agenda, who will work with our team to determine brand strategy, and relentlessly push through all channels: web, print, photography, social media, apparel, etc. The ideal applicant should understand this is a business and it’s not about being creative for the sake of being creative, but to address a client’s tangible business need. And if you win a few awards in the process, we certainly wouldn’t complain.
Who is Bolder & Co. Creative Studios?
From the frenzy of garage start-ups to the boardrooms of billion dollar companies, Bolder & Co. Creative Studios is a results-driven, full-service marketing agency.
We are an award winning think tank: a collection of brilliant minds, inspired souls, and sizzling creativity.
In this chaotic and cluttered world of relentless change, it takes a tremendous amount of effort and insight for a brand to clearly articulate a meaningful message. As seasoned branding consultants, we strategically think, freely imagine, and precisely execute using the latest and greatest marketing techniques.
Our mission is to help define, create, and execute real life marketing strategies.
It needs to be the right cultural fit.
Bolder & Co. Creative Studios was borne out of an entrepreneurial spirit that fuels the hunger and passion – to hit the reset button on corporate America. We are looking for like-minded entrepreneurial creatives that want a bit more out of life – to do meaningful work, have fun in the process, and get paid what they are truly worth.
We love our clients and they deserve the best we can give them. We are tired of designers that have no sense of urgency, are crippled by self-worship, and are unable to recognize style if it would sit on their lap and wiggle. Heck, do a bit of soul-searching. If that’s you, do us both a favor and don’t waste your time applying. We are looking for something specific – a creative partner that is willing to roll up his/her sleeves, leave their ego at the door, and wow the socks off of the clients of clients. Again and again.
We need someone who can mentor a couple of creative teams, develop them, manage their careers, and elevate their work.
What we expect.
- Conceptualizing and executing brand campaigns across channels as appropriate
- Deliver every idea and assignment with creativity and passion
- Work closely with cross-functional teams
- Ability to design materials true to the brand identity of product and style guidelines set
- Ensure work is in line with the goals of the project, and that client needs are met
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas, present to groups internally and externally
- Open communication with team to share progress of work and design
- Manage time wisely across projects, ensure deadlines are met on time
- An eye for detail and understanding of trends and graphic communication.
- Proficient in design language across multiple mediums, including web design and understanding of branding and logo development.
- 2-3 years of graphic design experience required
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Xd
- Proficient in Microsoft & Google Apps
Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com