CAUTION: IF ALL GOES WELL, THIS MAY JUST BE YOUR LAST JOB APPLICATION
Bolder & Co. Creative Studios was borne out of an entrepreneurial spirit that fuels the hunger and passion – to hit the reset button on corporate America. We are looking for like-minded entrepreneurial creatives that want a bit more out of life – to do meaningful work, have fun in the process, and get paid what they are truly worth.
WHO WE ARE
Bolder & Co. Creative Studios helps clients reach ambitious revenue and customer engagement goals by producing the highest caliber brand development and design combined with data-smart marketing.
We choose to be uninhibited by traditional thinking. We are fiercely loyal, committed to building rich and meaningful connections, and deeply dedicated to helping one another live better lives by offering opportunities to grow and make bold choices.
Clients for life.
We take pride in producing the highest quality work from day 1 through day 1000 and beyond. We change and adapt right along with our clients so that our work stays fresh and always on point. As a fully engaged partner, we point out opportunities and raise our hands when we have concerns. In this way, we invest ourselves in our clients’ success and longevity.
OUR BOLDER CULTURE
• More than just coworkers, the people at Bolder are a crew, providing each other with the tools to succeed, opportunities to stretch, space to be ourselves, and laughter…lots of laughter. We admire each other, challenge each other, and genuinely like each other.
OUR CORE VALUES
• We are real, showing up as our honest selves without pretense or pretentiousness.
• We are candid even if it means having uncomfortable conversations.
• We are passionate as we live optimistically and dive headfirst into challenges.
• We are invested in each other, recognizing that “we” is a better, more satisfying way to work than “I”, and that the most important part of our culture is that we care about each other.
• We are excellence-driven, bringing our A-game for every client and being proactive in tackling their needs.
• We are invested, taking personal ownership in and holding ourselves accountable for the studio’s success.
• We are continually learning on our own and from each other, about our respective craft and the world around us, believing that enriching our minds is how we live our best lives.
We would rather be our clients’ shot of whiskey than everyone’s cup of tea.
Bolder & Co. Creative Studios works with organizations that are hungry for growth. The ones that understand that a dynamic brand and smart marketing are essential to reaching new revenue heights and earning real customer engagement.
Armed with experience from working with some of the world’s most iconic brands at powerhouse agencies, we’re a team of seasoned professionals who walked away from that scene to partner with like-minded, down-to-earth colleagues who were smart, passionate, and a hell of a lot of fun to work with.
We’re humble enough to know that we don’t have all the answers but dogged enough to find them. We’re also listeners that know we can only do right by our clients if we take the time to understand their business, including the people who built it, the people that drive it, where the company has been and where it wants to go.
Here’s our promise to clients: We will give you our best work and beyond. In exchange, we need your enthusiasm and full participation every step of the way. Because we are not magicians waving our wands and creating amazing brands. Amazing brands are created within your organization, forged from the culture and values you have established. Our team is simply translating the attributes you already own or aspire to have into a brand that resonates.
You haven’t met an agency like Bolder & Co.
• Unique studio with equal parts brand creation, marketing strategy, and business acumen
• Truly full-service for all things branding & marketing
• Strategic creative work informed by data, market insights, and psychology
• Deep experience across all industries
• A seasoned, real, easy-to-work-with team
OUR LONG-TERM COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IS THAT WE HAVE CLARITY ABOUT WHO WE ARE AND HOW WE BEST SERVE OUR CLIENTS
It’s the kind of self-awareness and knowledge that comes from experience as well as careful navigation and understanding of complex relationships. We’ve carried forward time-tested best practices and shed the approaches that don’t serve us or our clients well. But that doesn’t mean we’re not continually inviting and applying new lessons.
As a team, Bolder is efficient, effective, and darned good at producing the highest caliber strategic marketing and creative work.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• First and foremost, sales.
• As with all our client-facing employees, we would like to remind you that you are the face of the Studio – our Clients look to us for our design and marketing prowess. That expertise is expressed in passion for the fundamental role we play in their overall success, our communication, the way we dress, etc. As with everything in life, you only have one chance to make a great first impression.
• Serve as a culture builder and transformative leader.
• Provide leadership, thought partnership and tactical support to the People, Organizational Effectiveness and Finance teams ensuring that all organizational systems, policies and practices reflect core values.
• Coordinate and ensure strong execution across the Leadership Team in accordance with the strategic plan and drive strong cross-team systems.
• Support financial strategy in the development of financial models, budgets, and analyses; leverage data to drive key operational decisions.
• Ensure the design and implementation of a long-range strategy in order to maintain financial health and create sustainability in a time of growth and scaling.
• Drives contingency planning, ensuring organization can manage unexpected financial situations, market shifts and periods of both growth and contraction.
• Establish operational benchmarks and resources needed to achieve strategic goals, proactively driving improvements as necessary; set standards of accountability and clearly defined measurements of success. Because the sales cycle is rather long (approximately 4 months) we will define success on measurable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) outside of sales.
• Track record of successfully meeting or exceeding organizational targets, achieving ambitious goals, and driving significant impact
• Proven ability to lead organizational change, with a keen sense of urgency
• Proven ability to leverage financial and operational metrics to drive organizational decisions and achieve strategic objectives.
• Exceptional integrity, with the ability to stay true to one’s own cause and purpose while incorporating the opinions, needs, and feedback of others
• Creativity and flexibility with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
• The desire and ability to work collaboratively and virtually with staff members across teams
Does all this sound like a tribe with your kinda vibe?? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager
CAUTION: IF ALL GOES WELL, THIS MAY JUST BE YOUR LAST JOB APPLICATION