We are looking for an Account Coordinator to manage the day to day needs of our clients. Account Coordinators will answer client queries and will work with cross-functional internal teams (including creative and operations) to improve the entire customer experience. If you have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Account Coordinator will deliver projects on time, collaborate with our team, and look for ways to improve while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
Who is Bolder & Co. Creative Studios?
From the frenzy of garage start-ups to the boardrooms of billion dollar companies, Bolder & Co. Creative Studios is a results-driven, full-service marketing agency.
We are an award winning think tank: a collection of brilliant minds, inspired souls, and sizzling creativity.
In this chaotic and cluttered world of relentless change, it takes a tremendous amount of effort and insight for a brand to clearly articulate a meaningful message. As seasoned branding consultants, we strategically think, freely imagine, and precisely execute using the latest and greatest marketing techniques.
Our mission is to help define, create, and execute real life marketing strategies.
It needs to be the right cultural fit.
Bolder & Co. Creative Studios was borne out of an entrepreneurial spirit that fuels the hunger and passion – to hit the reset button on corporate America. We are looking for like-minded entrepreneurial creatives that want a bit more out of life – to do meaningful work, have fun in the process, and get paid what they are truly worth.
What we expect.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid computer skills and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing and social media platforms preferred
Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com